A place where everyone is welcome
The Village Produce and Country Store, Inc. believes giving back to the communities where we live and work is one of our core values. With a diverse variety of fundraising activities, The Village Produce and Country Store will contribute to community and charitable organizations and events. Requests must be received at least 20 business days prior to the date of your event. The Ogburn Station community will be the recipients of our charity dollars. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests even though most are very worthwhile causes. Organizations are asked to limit their requests to one per calendar year.
Request Eligibility (Restrictions):
Village Produce and Country Store, Inc. does not provide contributions to:
• Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school sponsored events
• Research projects, assessments or special studies
• Adult sport teams
• Educational attendance or behavior rewards
We require a Contribution Request Form be filled out in its entirety. We do not make multi-year pledges or high dollar contribution. We prefer that associations raise at least 60 percent of their total funding before soliciting a contribution from us.
All requests must follow the guidelines listed below to receive serious consideration:
• Request must be submitted at least 20 business days prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
• Request must be submitted on-line only. All requests must be received on the Form provided.
• E-mail and telephone requests will not be given any consideration.
• Do not call the store to check on the status of a previously requested donation.
• Checks will only be made payable to organizations and events, not individuals.
• All requests, whether approved or declined, will be responded to in timely fashion assuming complete contact information is included on the request.